We've heard from our NJ Social Worker! Her name is Dana. She says we will have three meetings and she will be here on Monday. HERE on MONDAY!!!!
/I have to go clean!
My cute girls! Christin knows where Ethiopia is all by herself:)
Our Referral!!!!
11 years ago





5 comments:
Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!
SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!! and those pictures are the cutest thing I've ever seen!
So excited for you.
Hi Shannon...I know you don't know me personally, but I know that Liz has shared our journey with adopting from Ethiopia too from our Training day last week! I just want you to know we are praying for you guys as you trudge thru this crazy adventure! I found the Ethiopia forums on Bethany's website SO exciting and encouraging! Especially the one that says "Referral and Now : Add on Pics" these are actual children's pics at referral and then updated ones from now!! ADORABLE!!! Enjoy!
Just now realized Lindsey's pointing to NJ and Christin to Ethiopia. I'm so observant.
Post a Comment