Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tee Shirts!

Our very talented friend, Bob, has put together a tee shirt design for us.  This is going to be one of our main fundraisers and we are hoping to sell lots of them so if you know anyone who where's clothes. . . oh wait?  You wear clothes!  Awesome how many do you want?  Hahaha, I crack myself up. 

Anyway, we are hoping to put in an order very, very soon and we would like to make an accurate guess on how many of each size to order.  So if you are planning on buying one either email me, facebook me, or just leave a comment with your name, sizes of shirts you would want, and, if I don't know you how to get in touch with you.  We are asking for a $20 donation for adult shirts and $15 for kids.




*Ragone Family:  We are hoping to have these in by the family picnic and wear/sell them there so if you want you can plan on wearing one too!

8 comments:

Cyndee said...

LOVE the shirts!!! Of course, put dad and I down for an XL and a small!

grandpa said...

Grandma and I will take one each. Both should be large, unless you know they will get smaller after washing. If so make thm XL.

Monnayeur said...

I want one of course! I'll take a medium, or large if they run small.

Tara said...

Jamie and I will take one each. Probably a small for me, unless they seem like they run small. Then I'll want a medium. And Jamie will probably want an XL.

Cyndee said...

Now I'm getting nervous. Do they run small? Or big? I just checked, and my OFH shirt is a medium, so get me a medium instead.....

Joanne said...

Jim and I each want one! An XL and an L. Thanks! Love you guys - and praying, praying, praying!!!!

Joel said...

I want a large. Unless they run small, then I'd like an XL. But if they run big, I'll take a Medium. If they run really really big, I'll go with small.

Tara said...

You should send Joel a kids size XL just for being a punk.