Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I600A is Sent!

As you know we have been waiting, and waiting for our finalized home study to come in.  In retrospect it only took a month but it felt forever!!!  Well it came last Tuesday at 4:45pm.  We were leaving for the Creation Festival at 6am the next morning so I flew out the door with I600A paperwork in hand.  Turns out the Fed Ex place was open until 7 but I assumed they closed at 5 and didn't want to take any chances.  The nice lady told me that she couldn't see a thing because she'd just had her eyes dialated so she made me read the address to her.  Then she slapped on the label and threw it in the box.  I was so nervous that she put the wrong address that I gave the tracking number to mom and she texted me when it was delivered:)  (Thanks Mommy!)  We should find out when our finger printing appt. is sometime next week.  If our schedule is the same as others that will have us scheduled for while we are on our missions trip to West Virginia:(  We are praying that it's sooner or that they will let us come in early.  We could be a mere 5 weeks from being DTE!!!!  
It's so close my heart is starting to get excited :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tears again, Shanny! I'm so excited!
Love,
Aunt Linda :-)

Anonymous said...

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Debb said...

Good News! Happy for you! :)

Jessica said...

I just came across your blog, we are AWAA people too!!! It looks like we are about in the same timeline, I am sending our I-600A today and we are adopting a boy too! Maybe we'll be traveling buddies!