Friday, August 6, 2010

And the award for DTE 8/6/10 goes to. . .

The DEVOLS!!!!!!!!

That's right folks.  Our paperchase if over and our Dossier (big pack of papers) heads to Ethiopia today.

and now, a speech:

  I'd like to thank all of the people who made this day possible.  First my wonderful husband George.  Never has their been a more organized, trust-worthy man.  Not many husbands take on the role of the paper-work for the Dossier but George did and excelled at it.  Thank you hunny, you're the best!  Next I'd like to thank our family co-ordinator Caitlin.  She has answered all of our many questions and checked each document.  She's been awesome!  A big thanks to our notary Gary who notarized every single paper we had for a very good price;) I have to thank all the friends and family who have written reference letters, prayed, babysat, and held our hands when we couldn't sign our names anymore.  You are all my favorites!
And last and most importantly I'd like to thank God because truly we could not have come one step in this process without Him.  God, you rock!

Dramatic?  Wait til you see the musical number I have planned for when we get a referral!  

Our expected wait time is 4-6 months until we get a referral so sometime between early December and early February! 

4 comments:

Debb said...

WOO HOO!!!!!! YAY! SO GLAD to hear your awesome news of being DTE!!!! Enjoy the weightless feeling of all the paper work out of your hands! Our DTE dates are only one week apart! Here's to hoping we travel to meet our children together!!!!

Cyndee said...

Too many smiles to type all those colons, hyphens and parenthesis!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Oh, what the heck,what's a few more! Yay! Yay! Yay!
Love,
Aunt Linda :-)
P.S. Yay!

sonflowerjax said...

I love it when you make me LOL when reading your posts! I felt like I was listening to a grammy award winner's speach!