Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's BBQ Time!

Don't forget our BBQ fundraiser is this Saturday from 4-8pm!!!!  If you haven't bought tickets that's ok, you can get them at the door.  There will be a silent auction with some fantastic things including:  Tastefully simple baskets, free photography from Sylipsi photography, Clementon Park tickets, and maybe even some Christin DeVol original artwork (Picaso is a recent favorite here:) plus much more!  Also, we will have a bounce house for the kids for a low (low) price and we are working really hard on a dunk tank.  We really want to have one but are having trouble finding one that is worth the price (if anyone has any connections we'd love to get "hooked up").  And of course if you still need DeVol or Jackson T-shirts you can buy them there!  If you already have them we would love to see a flood of blue and orange on Saturday.

If you can't attend please pray for us!  This fundraiser is for two families who need a total of about $100,000 (no I didn't accidentally type too many 0's) to bring their babies home.

Love,
Shannon

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

So wish I could be there! I'll be praying!!

Anderson Crew said...

You won a Tshirt from our blog!

email me what size so I can tell Kara. Thanks!

familyrootedinlove@gmail.com