I don't mean it won't all be worth it. Many road trips to Wisconsin and Georgia have taught me that the destination is always worth the traffic.
So the latest news is that now while the Ethiopian Courts have decided that parents must travel the Ethiopian Gov. has decided to "postpone that decision." Meaning that as of today parents don't have to travel for court. (Are you dizzy yet?!?! I am!)
AWAA is advising us that this change may not be permanent and to plan on two trips.
In other words: Make sure your seatbelts are buckled, the air bags work and you have plenty of snacks packed, oh and don't forget to use the bathroom!
Our Referral!!!!
11 years ago





1 comment:
I'm looking at your timeline and thinking, "1 month, 1 week and 4 days?????" I can't handle it! I'm kinda wishing you had just come to us and said, 'Oh, by the way, can you watch the girls next week? We're going to Ethiopia to get a baby!'
Post a Comment