That's a two. I realize it's stretch but if you look closely you will see it:)
Well month two felt longer than month one. I think it's in part due to the fact that I was busy adjusting to the lack of movement on our list and the reality that our wait is more likely in the 6-7 month range:( We still sit right around number 20 on the infant boy list. I think this new two trip policy is really slowing things down. Children cannot go home until their embassy clearance which can take 6-12 weeks. Since the courts have been closed there are a ton of families waiting to pass court before they even enter the 6-12 week investigation. So we wait. While our waiting is hard the families waiting to go get their kids are the ones we really need to pray for.
An
Well, if you look back to our one month DTE you will notice that we went to a Phillies game. They won and put themselves in first place. In case you are not fortunate enough to be a Phillies fan I'll let you in on the giant news today: Roy Halladay pitched a no-hitter in the playoffs!!!!!!! That's a huge deal!
So what might happen on Nov. 6? Maybe that's the day we'll have our Phillies win the World Series photo shoot:)






No comments:
Post a Comment