Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wanna Play A Game?

I'm a big fan of baby pools.  I couldn't find an "official" pool online so I'm creating my own Adoption Pool.  Here's what you do:

1.  Guess the baby's birthday!  We have requested a zero to six month old which means the birthday will likely fall somewhere between mid-July and early February.  

2.  Guess our referral date!  Best guesses are somewhere between December and March.  If you're feeling especially pessimistic it could be later:)
 

Points:  This is one of those games that the lowest number of points wins.  So for each day away from the correct dates you are you will get +1point.  If you guess either date right you will gain -20 points.  

Prize:  What's a game without a prize?!?!?  The winner will get special souvenir from Ethiopia!!!!  So be sure to sign your name!
So post a comment with your guess!  Ex.  Birthday July 31, 2010/Referral December 7, 2010

PS.  If you haven't already done so please encourage your friends to become $5 Radicals!

13 comments:

Alicia said...

I just wrote a long witty comment and it wouldn't post it.. grrr..

Birthday: September 29th. He needs to follow the trend that you kids have already set.

Referral Date: December 16th.

Shannon said...

I should leave my guess before it gets taken:)

Birthday: Oct. 31st
Referral: Jan 10

Cyndee said...

Birthdate: George's birthday - Dec.7th
Referral date: My birthday - Feb. 6th!

LisaC13 said...

Birthday: November 13th
Referral: December 28th

cant wait!

-Lisa Conrad

Leeann said...

Birthday- June 19th

Referral - December 6th

Anonymous said...

He was born on October 1st, and your referral will happen on January 30th. I really feel like he's already here, waiting for his mommy and daddy!
Love,
Aunt Linda :-)
gratic

Rebecca said...

My guess is
Birthday: October 29th
Referral: December 25th
I'm so excited to meet this little guy!!! Love you!

Susan said...

Birthday: August 15
Referral: February 3

Anonymous said...

Well, Rebecca stole my birthday idea, which was October 29th (Aubree's Bday), so I'm going with a random bday.

Bday - November 15
referral - February 15 (my bday!)

Denise

Unknown said...

Birthday: November 2
Referral: February 14

Betty Ann & Dave Rodia

Anonymous said...

Birthday: November 28
Referral: March 13

Kate Rutherford

Tara said...

Birthday: November 19th :)

Referral date: January 1st.

I actually think and hope sooner, but I'm going to not expect it until January so the anticipation doesn't kill me :)

Anonymous said...

Birthday: September 12th

Referral date: January 11th

- Uncle Jamie