Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Belated 3 Month DTE


Last Saturday we celebrated our 3rd month of being DTE.  While it was a pretty quick month I must confess that I'm starting to get antsy.  I'm ready to see some pictures of my boy and start planning our trip.  As it stands right now we are number 8 on the baby boy list.  The courts are really backlogged right now and it's about a 3 month wait from when we get our referral until when we will travel.  So we may not travel until March or even May! :(  My prayer is that by some major miracles occurring AWAA would be provided with tons of court dates for January and that by the time we get our referral the wait will be much shorter. 

George and I were super busy on Saturday!  I made the cake for a friends wedding and then we had a great time at the wedding dancing and talking with old friends while the girls had a sleepover at Nana and Big Daddy's.  All in all it was a great way to celebrate our third month and move into what could be a very exciting 4th month.  This month we will hopefully get our "on deck" email and be even closer to our referral!!!  Keep Praying!  

And don't forget to get your chances at Eagles/Giants tickets!

No comments: