Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Matching Week Results

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in our $5 Radical campaign this past week.  We raised $460 which was matched to $920!!!!  That's awesome!  We have been so very, very blessed by both strangers and friends and family through this process.  I can't wait until we can show our little boy off to everyone.  I'm looking forward to the day we stand before God, our family, our church, and as many of you as possible! and dedicate this little man to the Lord:)  

We will be 3 Months DTE on Saturday!!!  I'm making my very first wedding cake that day so I may not post until Sunday!

Also, coming very, very soon a new fundraiser that many of you will want to be involved in (I don't want to give it away but if you live in Philly or New York you may be very, very interested ;)  More to come soon!

Thanks and God Bless,
Shannon

No comments: